Thursday, May 9, 2013

Fun with the Kids!!

This morning I went to fetch water and was greeted by Paul and Francis.  They were playing, singing and dancing.  Notice the cans that drums are tomato cans.   When they saw the camera Paul came running so Francis followed.  When I showed Paul the pictures he had a BIG smile, however, Francis ran away, looked at me and when I tried to show him again he screwed up his face to cry.  Just can’t win a 100% of the time.  Ha!!

 

P1040598Paul is Texas Orange shirt Francis has grin!!!

 

P1040594Francis before he really understood what I was doing.

LOVED HER HAIR …..

P1040587While at one of the craft centers I saw this sweet little girl.  I loved her hair and she was fine when I sat down beside her to take her picture…but then realized it was the white woman and she just fell into tears.  I felt so bad but she did get to nurse to make her feel better.  Can you see her tribal mark on her right cheek.  It is still being done especially in the Northern Regions. 

 

Peter wanted his picture notice his teeth are yellow from eating the stuff inside of the bean you see on the ground.  The  kids suck on the inside then spit out the seeds!!!

007Camera is very important to the kids all they want to do is see it and laugh!!!  Peter now wants to carry my small bucket of water just encase I might have a taffy for him. 

 

001While reading outside Mubarak drove up with Tahiru’s youngest daughter and son.  Yes no one wears a helmet in the village just when they go to Bolga HOWEVER the children are not required to have a helmet even if you are tied to your mothers back.  Armenia HATED getting near the bike with her Uncle but even she has grown up and will go with him.

 

P1040496Then there is Abbas with his Ideal powdered milk package calling me like he is on a cell phone.  EVERYONE seems to have a cell phone and they make them last forever.  You should see the condition some are in and they still work. 

 

Enjoy my Kids!!!

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment