Friday, February 17, 2012

My Day at the Craft Center



Here is the man that wants me to speak Fra Fra so bad he is constantly making me repeat what he says. Might get a word or two this way. He is taking all these baskets and putting the letter handles on.

Here the men are making the bottoms of the basket.  They make a bottom and then do another one.  They were showing me but so far I don't get it.  They move to fast


Of course in all the teasing he did not think I would really cook so I did but did not think they would like bean, carrots tomatoes all mixed together and you could still see them.  There were in chunks so I did not think they would like it.



Yes the bowl was licked clean.  This last picture is the Craft Center Secretary.

The back to work!!

These are the other shape baskets he is putting on the leather handles.  Were 4 men doing handles 2 making baskets.  I am so upset after lunch 2 young girls came in making basket and I did not take their picture.  Will do again on next shipment maybe.
Enjoyed sharing my day.


No comments:

Post a Comment