Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Pictures from meeting the Chief

P1010951The Chief is in the middle, the Landlord of all Nyirga and Me

P1010953These men were with the Chief as he made his rounds and wanted their

picture taken also.

P1010958This is Ba Ba 7 the coolest singer around (just ask him Ha!)  He is the Chief’s Grandson and is trying to get his music played in Kumasi.  He sings of all the killing and dying in Nigeria and how safe it is in Ghana.

P1010961 Here Ba Ba 7 is jamin at the local spot and notice all the children in the doorway.  We are sitting front row and I was taking pictures which he loved!!!

I did not even take any pictures of the classroom I spent the morning in because I did not want to disrupt but I

am sure a bunch of them are in the doorway watching everything.  The White lady brings them all out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment