Thursday, April 12, 2012

I am getting pictures to you

I has been a very long time since I posted but hopefully with this fast connection I can get you all up to date with pictures.  Here is Megan, Linda, Me and Diana at our meeting at the Christian Center.

 Here is our class all back together had not seen each other in 3 months.  Good time and lots of learning.

Suzanne and I learning something. Notice I even have a pen at the ready just in case something important is said.

Here is our transportation!! suzanne called it the pimp mobile look at the windows H!

Here is Linda relaxing in the water sachet hammock she made.  She picked up all those sachets and made a hammock.  Trashy Bags is very interested in using her design.  The kids in her village had one almost made when she got back home.                                          More to follow.....                                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment