Friday, May 11, 2012

The children…

I went to Zorko to visit a friend and we played with babies.  Here are some of the pics.

 

P1020251Here is a sweet (I assume) little girl with her fur on.  Notice the fur around the neck and arms.  She was scared of me so I had to stand a little ways away.  Jodi this could have been your coat that went around to so many in USA and ended up in Africa Ha!!!

 

P1020256Here is Dawn with her friend, she is a twin and they are so pretty and sweet and they are crazy about Zorko Ma otherwise know as Dawn) holding a tiny 14 day old baby boy.  He was so out of it we unwrapped him (he was sweating so) and looked him over and he slept through the whole thing.

P1020269This is Musa little sister.  She was gathering things to make mud pies, color things from the die left over from the baskets, and making toys.

 

P1020270Notice the dye on her hands and feet.  She got into the purple dye.

 

P1020250This is Meri my supervisor’s daughter.  She is wanting to learn how to use the computer – my 2nd student. 

 

Clothes, hair, makeup shoes, nothing makes any difference it is all unisex.  The first time I saw a man with wide legged capris ons, and using a purse to get my change I had to look twice but it is something they do not seem to care about here in the Upper East. 

No comments:

Post a Comment