Sunday, June 17, 2012

Random Pics

P1020431Jessica came over to fix me a lunch since I had fixed her lunch the last time she was here.  Very good, similar to spaghetti but she wanted to put in fish had to say no to dried mashed fish.  She wanted to read my books so she laid down on my floor and read until she fell asleep.

 

P1020428 Brought straw to the Craft Center.  This moto w/trailer very popular.  I did not get there in time to get baby in her lap but she rode over this way on top of the straw.

 

P1020421This little guy and I can’t remember his name has it right.  Sitting on cool concrete with two rocks to beat together stark naked!!! What a life!

 

P1020415These ladies are planting no time for Craft Center until all the ground nut seeds are in the ground.  That is our clinic in the back ground.   See to motos under the tree-well this is where I talk to the tech and nurses from the clinic when they are not busy.  They say it is okay to be under tree because what are they suppose to do.  They all want to go to America to see the atmosphere and  get a job.  I told them they would not   last one day because they would have to actually work.

No comments:

Post a Comment