Thursday, January 24, 2013

Cape Town South Africa

After I was picked up at the airport in Cape Town South Africa I was wisked away in a brand new M-Benz.  I was taken to this beatuiful hotel called Mannabay.  The view was unbelievable - grounds were so charming -plus service, food was 5 maybe 6 star!!!
 
 
 
 
Here is the view from Table Top Mt.  We rode the cable car up and could see all of Cape Town's harbor.


                                                 Another view of Cape Town from Table Top
                                                         Mt.  Weather was wonderful.


                                           Found this guy at the harbor.  Made completely of
                                            Coke crates, with his World Cup metals. 

 
Here we are at prison where Mendala was released.  Linda
do you recognize my pants?  Ha!!!

 
View from the Winery Asara. 

 
Yet another winery!! It was so much fun got to even taste cheese.  Bought some apricot cheese which you will see when I show you the Zebras.



More to come.  I was so in heaven with the greenry and the beautiful flowers I did not want to leave.  This is not the Africa I know.  Very friendly and caring people but the infrastructure, tourist plans and living arrangements not what I see in Ghana.  This is combo San Francisco/San Diego.

No comments:

Post a Comment