Saturday, August 13, 2011

52 DAYS TO LIFT OFF


Time is going so fast....Packing is a trick!  I have two boxes one to go and one to be shipped.  I put things in shipped then I think WHAT IF I .....
The one that goes is just to travel and go to school.  Then shipped is when I will be living on my own.  But what if.....

I have decided since I don't know the ages of the children I am going to take games and puzzles for gifts.  My "parents" ( you KNOW I will be older than either of them so will  have to get new titles Ha!) is a little harder but have a couple of ideas.

Two 40 lbs in duffel bags and two carry on back packs one with rollers just  what I can carry including Laptop and Kindle and all my paper work.  If luggage gets lost I need clothes in my carry on also - a PCV told of his awful luggage story so it has made me think.  At staging in US we have meetings, medical reviews, etc so I have to be dressed and we hit the ground running in Accua with meetings and trips.  No time for washing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment