Thursday, August 4, 2011

Shots to start!!!

Got an email saying I had a hold on my account because I need a Yellow Fever shot.  I have called around and I have to see a Dr. then get my shot.  Of course my Dr does not give this shot.  I have asked the cost and the shot alone starts at $100. - $130 and then you have to pay for a Dr Visit!!! No wonder PC said they would reimburse up to $150.  I would like that because I could get $150. worth of Ghanian money to get me started.




Two months from today I am on my way.  Two months....... boy this summer is going fast.  Have had some great times with the Grandkids hope they will remember like I will. 

I have missed Haley so much - being a cheerleader is a bussssy life.  Ronny, I have seen a little but a working, living on his own 19 year old does not leave much for Grandma so I will enjoy it when I can.  Who else would look for coupons for food deals?

Will let you know what the shot does to me!!!  Talk to you soon,

2 comments:

  1. I just found out that I am headed to Ghana in October too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jim had to have this shot when he was in the AF. The shot was only given one day a week at a certain time as the "active part" of the shot is very short lived! He ran a low-grade fever and was achy for a couple of days...nothing serious. Really enjoying your blog and wish you the best of luck!!

    ReplyDelete