Monday, August 22, 2011

One More Thing Done

Got my yellow fever shot plus MORE information about living in Ghana than I ever wanted to know.  I went to a travel clinic and she gave me about 50 pages of what to do, how take care of myself, and all the things that could go wrong.  When Linda M. and I went to Africa in 2001 I remember leaving the clinic wondering what we were doing to ourselves.  Of course that turned out wonderful and no illness.

More forms sent in today to Peace Corps so hopefully I am done until it is time to work on flights.  My next project is my computer.  Should I buy an extra battery?, is there a good solar battery I could use, should I buy an extra cord encase there is an electrical surge and it ruins things, and on and on.  Checking prices on Microsoft word trying to get the least expensive for the program.  Need Deals Ha!!

Thinking about going to NM to get some cool weather and enjoy some time with Tish and John before September is upon us.  John just called said it was 57 and pouring rain that sure sounds good.  The bears are out so lots of sightings - guess walking at night would be a bad idea. Ha!!

Will check in when something new happens. 

No comments:

Post a Comment