Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Three Weeks To Staging

Have 3 weeks, I have said that so much today and I think it is sinking in.  I came back to look at my packing, looked at my to do list, look at what needs to be purchased and I think I am becoming over whelmed.  I have sat here on the computer getting a few things done and realized 2 hrs have gone by.  How fast is 3 weeks going to go and will I get it all done.

ON a brighter note my sister gave me some skirts that are perfect and I am putting in pockets -got to have my pockets.  Got my vest out and started putting things in it to see how it will be.  Maybe I will wear it when I go out with my sisters for the day on Thursday for a trial run (what in 103 degree weather yep practicing!!!)

Got some free movies with the usb and micro chip I bought but they won't down load - hate computers sometimes!!!  Was thrilled to learn all the elec stuff I am taking will use 120/240 elec so I am one step ahead there.

At the party on Sat my son's family gave me a whole box of stuff for kids I meet.  With balls, jump ropes, books and games surely I can make some new friends.  Justin, my 7 year grandson, went through the box and wanted to have everything.  Good recommendation!!  Thank you Bob and Erika.
Lot of nice things for me too from family and friends but able to remember each of them each time I use my presents.

Guess I better get back to my lists and see what is next.  3 weeks, 3 weeks, 3 weeks oh my!!

No comments:

Post a Comment