Thursday, September 29, 2011

Great UTUBE that will show you Ghana

I am so excited about a UTube that a PCV posted on their blog.  Please
go look at:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jo_hYdFvCc0

I am packed and two boxes to be mailed.... maybe I'll go through things again HA!!!  We have met so many people through our facebook Ghana Oct 4, 2011.  Everyone is trying to make our new experience easier.  THANK YOU!!

Still visiting friends having lunch so much fun.... Went to one of my favorite yoga teachers class on Tuesday so much fun.  She gave me some DVD's to keep me in line or meditate my worries away.  Thank you so much Diana.

Went to San Antonio yesterday to visit with my dear Mother in law and my Nephew and his wife.  It was a very pleasant lunch with lots of talking!!! Thank you Lance and Alisa for my present ya'll are so thoughtful!!!  Happy Birthday Pauline!!!

Had a wonderful Lunch with my Son at the Longhorn Club.  Very nice surroundings but it was great to have my boy to myself and we could talk.
Thank you Bob, love you bunches.

After a wonderful meditation class (Thank you Catherine) did some legal stuff - wills etc yuk!! Meet a very good friend for lunch at a new Argentina Cafe in the Galleria.  We had empanada's and lots of talking and catching up. Great 2 hrs (these 2 hr lunches are so much fun).  Thank you Donna - can't wait to see you on the computer. Ha!!!

Tonight is last pizza at Home Slice with some friends.  Hoping they have some book ideas to put on my Kindle. 

Monday is D day getting close and so excited to meet my new family for the next two+ years!!!

Thanks for reading just don't forget you can talk to me too!!! I need to keep up with happenings in Austin.

No comments:

Post a Comment