Sunday, November 11, 2012

Sunday morning in the field

IMG00013Bottom, on rt. Ben, Evans Top left
Bonaswa, Joes, trois driver, younger brother, not sure, Lambert, Anjana, Asz
They are sitting in shade waiting for other boys to tire then they will got
harvest the rice.  There are only so many gios (like a sickle)

IMG00020Got the word they the other boys were
thirsty and tired so on we went.

IMG00017Trading jobs but the “white lady” is following
with a camera so they are not sure what to think.

IMG00020Not sure do we work or pose for the camera.
IMG00027Okay we will work now.  The field is about
1 acre.  These boys are members of Abdulia’s family and are helping because the are suppose to
help the family.
IMG00023
Okay you take the camera and I will show you it can be done by
a white person and especially a lady (please don’t let me slice
my leg!!!)
IMG00024I did it I have a hand full
of rice- Now they will take it to a cement spot and beat the hulls
off.
IMG00028Here is what the rice
will be taken with.  The boys all wanted to pose on the moto king!!!

What a morning it was fun talking with the boys and learning how they
would help their family.  They are so good to put up with me in the middle
of their work so I can figure out what they are doing.  Hope you Sunday is wonderful!!

07-11-12-13-30THese little ones were at the borehole getting water.  Of course it is to heavy to carry so they bent a 5 gal container put their filled bottles on top 2 are pulling 1 is pushing.  Is that just the most precious thing to see.  I love the KIDS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment