Saturday, November 3, 2012

Working the SIAO Fair


Here is part of the team deciding on many things.  It is truly a team effort with the group and I was so excited to be part of it including the gofering I did.  Always interesting.

One of the perks was wearing the jewelry carrying the purse to the cocktail party.  Out by the pool, small eats, wine oh yeah this is normal for some people.

My new fashion friend.  If I were going back to work and need a wardrobe Eben would be required to come see me in Austin.  He leaves PC in the next couple of weeks and will be home in time for Thanksgiving.  He is very excited about all the contacts and possibilities with the experience of the show and working with Elaine the head of the team.  Oh yeah I bought the necklace.

 Last day of the workshop and Muburka (spelling I am sure is wrong) getting his certificate.  He is the brother of the owner of the Craft Center that was at the fair.



 Here is furniture outside the bldgs.  Many different kinds.

Shop across from our booth.  Look at that mask Need One??
I really enjoyed my week at the fair plus met many interesting people.
 
 


Add caption

No comments:

Post a Comment