Monday, October 17, 2011

Started my Language Class

I have found little more about my site but I was told they are sending a rep to the site to check it out for me since it has been 2 years since their has been a PCV there.  I have done a little research here but can't find out about internet electricity my main concerns so hopefully I will get a call in the next couple of days.

My new language is Guerne and am not sure  how much harder it will be.  soo looking into the future for now.

I spent the weekend washing clothes, making my room a little more livable. Getting out of the suitcases.  I took my cards out and taught the kids how to play war and go fish.  I started with my little sister and it it grew the neighborhood kids saw us and they wanted to play too!  Such fun  and they laugh at everything. I love it. 

My sisters doing their hair for church.
Women that were at a store where we were allowed me  to take their pic.  So cute. 1 and 4 mos old.
Me and Faustino washing clothes Sunday am she does not think I am very good.  Look in the back ground the clothes hanging up.  Guess that would make Jack happy Ha!!!

Enjoy the pictures.  I am having a very Learning experience at the moment it is patience I am dealing with.  ONe step at a time right.  My stayhome family is so sweet and so caring about everything I do.  They are constantly wanting to see if I need something.  My Mother carried a huge bag of water on her head and then she put a fan in a box on top of that and carried it on her head from town so I would have a fan from now on YES it is hot.  I sweat so much!!!!  Food not bad slowed down for a few days afraid I was getting something but that is gone so I just will slowly add in the sauces which are good and help with the dryness of the veggies. 

Guess that is it for now.  Will write when I can.  Miss all of you.  BArbara

2 comments:

  1. never sure if my messages get through, but we are thinking about you and enjoying the notes and pics you send! cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the laundry picture, you have such admiration on your face for your friend. YES, talk about learning curve!!! I can't imagine!! sure enjoy your notes and pictures!

    ReplyDelete