Saturday, December 10, 2011

Saturday After LPI practice

I have had friends come over to the house to help me so Thurs I missed my bath so had to get up at 5:30 so I could bath before leaving for school.  It has been a real struggle to get these classes in because we are tired and ready for them to be over.  It is amazing sometimes to realize I have really learn a lot of words I just have to get where I can make REAL sentences.  We have had another speaker come in to talk to us and I tried to hear the words I will need for the test.  When I get to site I will find a 1st or 2nd grader to help me.  Of course they are learning English so maybe we can help each other Ha!!!

Here are some pics for you.P1010433Drumming and Dancing

P1010435P1010437Student on way to game-Shared taxi with this sweet little girl Had Mickey and Minney on her dress and mother thought they were just toys. Friday night Brother coming into town so we haP1010445ve to fix dinner. Left is Fastina, MIddle Patience and Jennifer by chickensP1010447Brother helped make fu fu.P1010448Gave language teach some cloth and Rob worn his new shirt his “mother” had made for him.

P1010449P1010450

My dress did not fit so it is back at tailor.  Will write more later.  Love Barbara

No comments:

Post a Comment