Friday, December 30, 2011

Random pics of new town Nyariga, Ghana

P1010547If traveling gets much worse I guess I will pay him to get me to town and back, next best is bike in back however, it will be way to hot soon to ride after 10 am (about 110 degrees starts end of Feb) then it will be to rainy.  Can’t win here.

P1010541Getting water from the bore hole near my home.  The children are wonderful in helping me get water home.

P1010538Helping Grandma wash clothes. She also said I did not do it right or good and helped me with my clothes.

P1010536This is little girl I live with getting her bath before she goes to work with her mother.  She is still scared of me but hopefully we can change that.

P1010535Getting all the purchases with the owners on a tros tros to get home Ladies carrying things on their head are selling to people sitting in tros tros waiting to leave.

P1010539My front yard – this is a mother pig with about 6 piglets but I don’t

know where they are.  She is looking for stuff thrown out. (They have me empty my garbage on the ground)

P1010551I believe this is the newest Muslin Temple in town.

I will take pictures of the baskets at the craft center soon and forward them on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment