Sunday, December 4, 2011

Sunday Dec 4th

Took a taxi to New Tafo, took a tros tros to Kaufria downtown, took a taxi to Voda Phone internet cafe
just so I could write all of you.  That is a total 3 Gh cedis.  Then I had to spend another 3 Gh cedis to plug in my computer - man the things I do!!! Plus it is 1.80 Gh cedis for 1 hr and I have already done that!!!!

I wanted to post some more pictures Thought you would enjoy.  These kids are here trying to get left overs.

We were cooking practicing our skills for when we get to site.
Here they are eating the american food that was cooked by the other team.



This is cold store where we got our chicken.  We interrupted the babies feeding-he was put on floor while she chopped up our frozen chicken to put into our ground nut soup.  There are times I wonder what I am doing eating this stuff but my stomach so far has taken it.  Dennis and I went to market and got REAL salad lettuce tomatoes cucumber etc. It was a little pricey but I LOVED it.
Enjoy the pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment