Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Pictures from the Market in Bolgatanga

P1010564Didn’t know this is where Bob and Justin gets their spare parts

P1010566Where I get my fresh bread

P1010567Waiting for Tros Tros to fill up this is a Mercedes!! Taxi next to it is loading up also.

P1010565My lunch today with Meat yes that is a leg where the meat on the leg is is anyone’s guess They cook there meat way past the point of done I have even eaten the skin because it is so crisp. Meat once a week and eating the skin won’t kill me RIGHT???? The cabbage, carrots, green pepper on the side is soooo good.

My friend’s are trying to get me to buy meat at the market and it will be alright until I get home and put it in the fridge.  Just can’t look at that meat being butchered and then expect to go home and eat it. 

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree about eating freshly butchered meat!! UGH!! I can't have my own cows butchered because I knew them before they were on my plate!! The bread looks great! I think I might be a vegetarian if I lived over there! Great pictures! Reminds me of living in the Philippines....

    ReplyDelete